25 South Street Exterior Doors

Title

25 South Street Exterior Doors

Description

The new entrance to 25 South Street opened on March 5, 1928. Rev. Archibald R. Mansfield, Janet L. Roper, the Sir Galahad Memorial, and Christmas decorations are shown.

Creator

Seamen's Church Institute

Date

1913-1967

Rights

Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.

Coverage

25 South Street, New York, NY

Citation

Seamen's Church Institute, “25 South Street Exterior Doors,” Seamen's Church Institute Archives, accessed November 23, 2017, http://seamenschurch-archives.org/items/show/23.