Marine Museum at 25 South Street
The Marine Museum began on the third floor of 25 South Street in 1953 and continued exhibiting items donated by mariners and shipping lines until SCI relocated to 15 State Street in 1968. Photos show the museum as well as mariner Chris Svendsen building and observing ship models and Rev. John M. Mulligan inspecting museum objects.
Seamen's Church Institute
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.
25 South Street, New York, NY
Seamen's Church Institute, “Marine Museum at 25 South Street,” Seamen's Church Institute Archives, accessed August 24, 2017, http://seamenschurch-archives.org/items/show/39.