25 South Street - Dutch Seamen's Club
Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of the interior of the Dutch Seamen's Club, opened in 1940 at 25 South Street, SCI's headquarters from 1913-1967. Mariners, SCI workers and images of the club's mural are represented under this subject. Also included is an image of Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands in exile from the Nazis, visiting SCI on July 15, 1942.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.
This item has no relations.
“25 South Street - Dutch Seamen's Club,” SCI Digital Archives, accessed April 1, 2023, http://seamenschurch-archives.org/sci/items/show/188.