Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white, sepia, and color photographs, postcards, and drawings of the exterior of the building at 25 South Street, SCI's headquarters from 1913-1967. Aerial views, shots of the building with and without the annex, views of the building during the evening with the illuminated cross and Titanic Memorial Lighthouse, and preparation of the building for demolition in 1968 are represented under this subject.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.