Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white and color photographs of the Chapel of Our Saviour at 25 South Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967. Represented under this subject are the baptismal font, Christmas decorations, a communion set, daily chapel services, funeral services, merchant mariners entering the chapel, details of the reredos seascape painting by Gordon Grant, and weddings. Rev. Raymond S. Hall and Rt. Rev. William T. Manning are also included.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.