Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Photograph of the dedication ceremony for the Titanic Memorial Lighthouse in the auditorium of 25 South Street. The ceremony was moved from the roof inside to the auditorium due to heavy rain.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.
April 15, 1913
This item has no relations.
“Titanic Memorial Lighthouse Dedication,” SCI Digital Archives, accessed February 21, 2018, http://seamenschurch-archives.org/sci/items/show/147.
This item has no location info associated with it.