Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes 1 black and white photograph of a dining room that opened on December 3, 1928 and 1 black and white photograph of the Officers' Dining Room circa 1913. Both dining rooms were located at 25 South Street, SCI's headquarters from 1913-1967.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.