Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes a black and white photograph of the property at Front Street and Coenties Slip, taken on January 19, 1925. The same year this property was demolished to build the annex at 25 South Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.