25 South Street - International Seamen's Club

Click Images for Full Size

To Download Images Click Here

Title

25 South Street - International Seamen's Club

Format (Extent)

25 images

Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)

.jpg

Description (Scope and Content)

Includes black and white and color photographs of the International Seamen's Club at 25 South Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967. The photographs represent various people and events associated with the club, which opened in May 1958. The filming of NBC documentary "The City of Ships" in 1964 is included under this subject.

Rights (Terms governing use)

Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.

Series

Item Relations

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Citation

“25 South Street - International Seamen's Club,” SCI Digital Archives, accessed January 17, 2018, http://seamenschurch-archives.org/sci/items/show/212.

Geolocation

This item has no location info associated with it.


Rating



Comments

Rating:   

Social Bookmarking