Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of North River Station and 1 color postcard of the interior of the Church of the Holy Comforter. North River Station, located at 341 West Street, was operated by SCI from 1888-1914.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.