Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of the December 8, 1967 rededication of the cornerstone from 25 South Street to 15 State Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967 and 1968-1985, respectively. Rev. Roscoe T. Foust, Rev. John M. Mulligan, and Franklin E. Vilas are represented under this subject.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.