Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of the doors at 25 South Street, SCI’s headquarters from 1913-1967. Rev. Archibald R. Mansfield, Janet L. Roper, the Sir Galahad Memorial, the opening of the new entrance to the building on March 5, 1928, and Christmas decorations are represented under this subject.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.