ANGYRA - International Society for the Aid of Greek Seamen
Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs taken on or around June 10, 1953. The photographs represent people, places, and events related to ANGYRA. ANGYRA was established in 1952 and moved to SCI headquarters at 25 South Street in July 1958.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.