Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
SCI announced plans to build an annex to 25 South Street in 1924. Construction began in 1925 and the annex officially opened in 1928. Includes black and white photographs of the old buildings on Front Street, demolished in 1925 to build the annex, construction of the annex, and a partially finished view of the annex.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.