Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of the November 5, 1925 cornerstone dedication for the annex to 25 South Street, SCI's headquarters from 1913-1967. Rt. Rev. William T. Manning, Edmund L. Baylies, Adm. William S. Sims and Rev. Archibald R. Mansfield are represented in some of the photographs.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.