Type (Physical characteristics and technical requirements)
Description (Scope and Content)
Includes black and white photographs of the Seamen's Lounge at 25 South Street, SCI's headquarters from 1913-1967. The Seamen's Lounge opened on January 12, 1942. In addition to views of the lounge, images of merchant mariners socializing are represented under this subject. Janet L. Roper can also be found under this topic.
Rights (Terms governing use)
Seamen’s Church Institute provides digital access to materials from its Archives for educational and research purposes. Responsibility for determining copyright status of and securing permission to use an item rests with the person desiring to use the material.